INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING GUIDELINES
We ship to over 180 countries. If for some reason your country is not listed as an option, please contact us and let us know which country you want us to ship to.
- You will receive a tracking number for USPS or UPS via e-mail after your order has been shipped.
- NOTE: All international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are NOT included in our shipping charges.
- We DO NOT collect ANY duties and taxes because that is regulated by your country. Please contact your local government to find out how much you'll have to pay.
- We recommend that our international customers check with local customs regulations to be aware of the laws within their country because if these items are restricted for use or sale, we cannot be held liable if they are seized or confiscated by customs.
- Customs regulations in certain countries require ID to be provided for customs clearance. All ID information provided by you will be stored safely and securely. We need this information in order to securely transmit it to the carrier when your package is shipped and share it with customs officials in the destination country, which will allow your packages to clear customs without additional delay.